- Joseph has 15 years of experience in business, he has extensive knowledge in occupational health and safety regulation, business regulation, consumer law and property law. In addition, Joe has extensive experience dealing with leading telecommunication companies Like Optus, TPG and major engineering companies like Downer EDI and O’Donnell Griffin.
- Joseph was admitted as an Egyptian Lawyer and became a member of the Egyptian Bar Association in 1995.
- Joseph was admitted as a lawyer of the Supreme Court of New South Wales and the High Court of Australia.
- He holds a Master of Ethics and Legal Studies from Charles Sturt University Wagga Wagga.
- Joseph’s special areas of practice include Civil Litigation, Building & Construction, Property, Commercial & Corporate and Work Health & Safety.
- He is fluent in Arabic language and has strong verbal and written communication skills.